Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here is something relative....


I choose the topic of computers not only because of its endless possibilities but because it truly is something I enjoy to talk about. Oh I'm sure I already know what your thinking. I'm probably just another nerd thriving on technology, star wars, star trek, and masking tape keeping my glasses my glasses together right? WRONG! I enjoy computers because they are all about communication and productivity.


Whew-


Now that we got that out of the way, let me introduce my little tid-bit of relative information that I choose to blog about. I don't know if you remember how big computers used to be but they used to be HUGE! Not only were they absolutely ginormous but they were only used to solve simple equations that we now can solve with a small hand held calculator. Well now we have the complexity of what back then would be considered a super computer in a laptop that you can fit in your briefcase, purse, or backpack!


The device I'm referring to is of course the netbook. These devices have recently become the latest rage among laptop users. Small enough to take literally anywhere. With the competitive pricing starting at $289.00, they are quickly taking over the laptop market.

No comments:

Post a Comment